Thursday 19 February 2009

where are you?-16th Dec,2008

Nightmares left me with more tales to write, more words to say, and more skeletons to be thrown in the shady closet. I’d carve it all down, engraved them with cursive writings, pretending I’m Plath.

And I need You to tell me that these are all lies; truth is just somewhere around the corner.



The wrath that speaks silently. The eyes that wait for the warning sign. The mind that longs for peace. The heart that hides behind the blockade. The state of the mind that grasp nobody else but You.



I need You to tell me that these are all lies; truth is still waiting somewhere around the corner.



I need sleeping pills to get me through the night. I need the city lights to burn out quietly and leave me alone in my misery. I need music to soothe me up, keep me calm and bury all the horror at the back of my head. I need ciggs to get the chilling voices out of my system. I need muses to hold me grounded. I need tears to remind myself that I am capable of any kind of emotions. I need deeper reasons to outweigh all my decisions.

I need You to tell me that these are all lies; truth is just waiting, somewhere around the corner.



Darkness creeps in; slow and tormenting. Was it the voice of disappointment that I heard last night? Was the daunting whisper real, or was it just another trick? Was it all just a dream?



If it is, then where are You?





"a warning sign;

i missed the good part, then i realized

i started looking and the bubble burst

i started looking for excuses.

come on in; i've gotta tell you what a state i'm in

i've gotta tell you in my loudest tones

i started looking for a warning sign.

when the truth is;

I miss you.

yeah, the truth is

I miss you so.

A warning sign,

you came back to haunt me and I realized

that you were an island and I passed you by

you were an island to discover.

so i crawl back into your open arms.."

-Warning sign, Coldplay-

when your little wonderland vanishes and spies come out to play, what do you fall back into?

{You'll be Jack and I'll be Sally}

[hippie-lovin-artist-sweetheart]

1 comment: