Friday 13 February 2009

St Valentine is Dead,so why Celebrate?





as i'm writing this post,it is already past midnight in malaysia [where my heart really is at the moment]. and yes,it is therefore,the V-day, famously known as the Valentines Day.



to the Lovers out there; Have Fun and cherish every moment you have together, cause who knows? the world might just end tomorrow. (Cynical,am i?)






to All the Single Ladies : when you have pack of armies like your Gals, why do you even Bother to look for Mr. Right?


I would trade Anything, anything, if i could be in KL right now, celebrating this V-day with my fellow comrades. yes, Chai, my beloved Posse. Or i could be in Melbourne, rejoicing our 'single-life' with my dear best-fren, Rye.

well,the least i could do is skyp-ing with my Munchikeen in Manchester.feels like im at home.

but what the hell.It's just another day,like every other Day. i could live with it.


received a text from one of the Chai today, and it cracked me up. Does sharing an ice cream could be considered as 'kissing'? cause i DEFINITELY agree to that. hey, your saliva and his intertwine!! so ye sayangku (i shall not type out her name due to privacy matter), you and him did 'french kiss' before your first real date!!


one of my Best Friend is finally getting his Valentines-Day-Special-come-true.I've been helping him plan this for a month; looking out places for dinner, getting him 8 roses for his girlfriend,booking a hotel.


maybe i should start my own Agency, like Hitch.


i'll post out some more soon,cause at this very moment,I think London Town is calling my name.

xoxo!


and Oh,due to the Recession, please, do not go and spend all your money on flowers,cards and chocs


. Love might keep you strong, but money keeps you HEalthy.

Happy Valentines Day sayangs!


[Hippie-Lovin-Artist-Sweetheart]


"At this moment, there are 6 billion, 4 hundred, 71 million, 8 hundred, 18 thousand, 6 hundred, 71 people in the world. Some are running scared.. some are coming home. Some tell lies to make it through the day.. others are just now facing the truth. Some are evil men at war with good, and some are good.. struggling with evil. 6 billion people in the world, 6 billion souls -- and sometimes...all you need is 1."

-One tree Hill









1 comment: