Friday 20 February 2009

Punchdrunk Lovesick Singalong

the thing about going on a tube, is that you get this weird peace and serenity for a moment in your life-minus all the screaming kids, irritating sound of smooches, people rushing in and out of the train. get on a tube and try listening to your ipod. put on your favourite song and sing along to it softly. it'll take you places you've never been before. it is one of my favourite times in the world.

Cell phones cant annoy you that much; there is absolutely no reception in the underground. all your problems seem so high above (since you're in the Underground). you're surrounded by wonderful strangers-they just dont give two f**k about your presence. they'll leave you with your thoughts, your anger, your misery, your happiness.

if society needs Prozac to keep them calm, I just need the tube.


"Let's take some time to talk this over
you're out of line and rarely sober
we cant depend on your excuses
cause in the end it's fucking useless
you can only lean on me for so long."

-Man Overboard, Blink 182-


some people just need to Grow Up. quit making empty promises and just move on. Life sucks; it'll get worst every time. But you will always have our back, if you stop acting like a charming delinquent.

The funny part of it all, I love you too much to be freakingly Mad at you.


What's in the bucket for the past few weeks? I finally had Ladies day out. Went out clubbing at Funky Buddha on V-day, although I was barely alive on that day. Being surrounded by the drunken Italians somehow made me realized that I am more patient than I give credit to myself. They were, Annoying. Full stop. Dalam club nak jerit jerit 'Malaysia!Malaysia!'. Yes, I am VERY proud of my country, but ehhh, Pleasseee la. Saya pening.

And there I was, thinking how the hell I spent 19 yrs of my Life drooling over Italian dudes. If those are what they can come out with in Reality, I'll stick to Italian footballers until the end of time. Gianluca Zambrotta, Daniele De Rossi, Andrea Pirlo, Del Piero, Luca Toni. As the matter of fact, the Whole Azzurris would be better. Hey, they might not be within my reach, they sure have style. And class. And did I mention they're just too Irresistible?


To my bestfriends/brothers/comrades/sidekick/gossip-pals. Of all the people I have Here by my side, you know you'll always be the one who keeps me Grounded all the time. Jangan la emo-emo.Drop all your egos and just go back to how things were before this. It felt weird laaaa, not having the 2 of you talking to each other like idiots behind my back. When can I hang out with the 'Saint' and the 'Sinner' just like old days? ;-)


ohhh....saya sangat in Lust dengan classmate 'Tea-Eye' saya. Not in that weird way, of course. He is just too adorable, and looks EXACTLY like Cliff Joseph Harris Jr, i.e. T.I. ok,ok, this obsession with T.I. has got to stop, because it's getting on everybody's nerves already.


The shocking sacking of Scolari (who used to be my Big Daddy). What ever happened to passion & Joga Bonito? Has the world of football is slowly conforming to the current world, where everything is business-like?

I am not a Chelsea fan, just to be clear. Face the fact; you're no longer 'special' after Jose left (you were never special to me anyway). But the departure of one manager after another? What Roman,do you expect a manager to bring miracle to your team in just 6 months? I think with all the recession and the turbulent in present economy made him a little cuckoo, dont you agree? Well Roman, you shouldnt have left your wife and let Mourinho walked away. That arrogant-yet-handsome Portuguese was the best thing that ever happened to Blues.



Last but not least, I would like to dedicate this entry to My Boys. Wonderful job against Fulham; marvelous goals from Berbatov, Rooney and the evergreen Paul Scholes. We're still on top of the table; 5 points lead over Liverpool, and still a clean sheet for Van der Sar. Awak ni terer la. Ihihi. Next stop; San Siro, 24th Feb, Champs League. (pick your team, bena. It's either the Devils or Internazionale)


P/s:thanks for Not being there when you knew I'm in need. Find me when boredom seeks your doorstep again k? Cause I guess that is what I do best.



[hippie-lovin-artist-sweetheart]

No comments:

Post a Comment