Tuesday 24 February 2009

the Ghost I love the most

I'm a manipulative bitch at heart,egoistic at times,a pain in the ass,and Ms. Sarcastic.But when it comes to My Friends,I'd let half of these guards down.Friendship can never be Just about taking;it's also about Giving.

even when you wake up someday and realized you've Given Enough.cause the truth is;most of your Favourite Memories are the one you shared with them,and you wouldn't trade that with Anything in the world.

So if things started to change,dig deeper,and dig harder.Because the friend that you used to know your Inside Out is still in there,somewhere.



If Football is a Person and happens to be a Guy, I would run straight into 'His' arms and marry him.

My CR7 (it's Cristiano Ronaldo,to the Clueless), and Rooney scored a goal each during the weekend premier League match against Blackburn.Fantastic freekick was taken by Ronaldo (which went straight inside the goal,Duh),which put the Devils 7 points ahead of Liverpool and still in the running for the consecutive Premier League Cup.

And as I'm writing this post,my Devils were held at San Siro by Jose's Internazionale.Am i delighted,or pissed off?You tell me!



I would Like to dedicate this Entry to my dear friend,Lim Keon Zheng,as he turned 20 on the 24th of Feb 2009. Thanks for being a Great friend,my very own Ryan Seacrest and a Nagger.you know you love me!


And for the first time in my entire lifetime,I missed a crucial Manchester Utd Champions League Match,because it's not everyday your Best friend turns 20,right?


and let's face it; Football IS Life.but Friendship and camaraderie?These are what make Your Life worthwhile.





Zheng's 20th,Amaretto Restaurant,London.


[hippie-lovin-artist-sweetheart]


p/s:out of Nowhere,I dreamt about 'You' last night when I was half-dead battling with stomach cramp.So i guess,'you're' the Ghost I love the Most.



"Oh dear,cant you see?
It's them,it's not me
we're Not enemies;We just Disagree
Is this it?"

-Is this it,The Strokes-

2 comments:

  1. elina..i love u but cant ur font be any smaller? im being sarcastic kl u x phm.xoxo millie rashid

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle i feel so touched! Thank you very much... I am going to cry...sobs sobs sobs...lol

    ReplyDelete