Sunday 8 November 2009

meet me halfway.

a masochist still knows how to clean.or do laundry.or any kind of housework. i'm a masochist;not a Brat.


my apartment finally looks like an apartment (I'm giving it 2-3 days).house chores can be a lot of fun when you have a housemate as clueless as you are,and ready to experiment all sorts of things.like using a glass cleaner on a plastic cloth just so it smells good.Or vacuuming the carpet during nighttime. Who cares anyway?clearly not Me.


and my room feels very homey right now.the walls are covered with a big Beatles posters,Alex Turner,Arctic Monkeys,Manchester United,Nirvana,Radiohead,Chris Martin,Kurt Cobain,Andy Warhol's artwork,and of course,pictures of my C,besties,and family.
And mama and ayah?I don't need their faces on the wall.I can picture them as vivid as ever.




Last week was a total mess.I got tangled up with on/off fever,and a severe stomach cramp.And it didn't help when you have another coursework to pass up.minus 10.


My boys lost at Stamford Bridge.
minus 10


My sempoernas were Gone.minus 10.


I'm broke.
minus 50.


the Blues played like a bunch of pussies on their home ground.
plus 10.



I'm going to start learning how to play Fifa 10,and show you bitches how it's Done!(I'm waiting for you,Shafiq sensei)




Have you ever had the same dream while you're asleep over and over again,and you fell in Love with the dream and refuses to wake up when the sun rises?And when reality checks in,the dream drifts apart,leaving you with such emptiness?
what is it with dream,that make us forget the truth?Because truth is still absolute;even when it's hard and cold,and more painful than you can ever imagined. Even when the truth is cruel than any lies you've told.




i love.i miss.i am.i am.i am




"can you meet me halfway,right at the borderline?
that's where I'm gonna wait for you.

I'll be looking out; night and day
took my heart to the limit;

this is where I stay."


-Black Eyed Peas-

No comments:

Post a Comment