Wednesday 4 November 2009

the Fire and the Thud

I have to keep this thing updated somehow, right? so here it goes then.


i had the most...confusing summer, ever.and please dont get me wrong.summer was a Blast, and if i could turn back time,i would.I had 2 birthday-suprises for my 20th.*wink*. Thanks to my psychotic siblings,Chai,Fazlee.And oh,a Birthday dinner at Laundry Bar with my C,my 'Paramore' and closest peeps.Now,whoever said you can only turned 20 Once?


with Joy came heartbreak.which was of course,a pain in the ass.My team lost to Barca in the Champions League Final in Rome -minus 10.And I ended up crying at Laundry Bar.macam bodoh kan?-minus 5.And Cristiano Ronaldo left and joined Real Madrid-minus 5.as Long as the traitor's happy,I'm half-happy.

And my 500 days of Summer continued with a week trip back to the UK and Michael Jackson's sudden death.MJ's dead for good?!

so summer was long and fun and exciting and euphoric.And it was also excruciating when it came to the part where I was left crippled with No money and No car.sweet mary jane huh?ever heard of a guardian angel?I had one,and it came in the form of my best friend,Sabreena Furzani Mohd Rafee. hahahaha....she was my cling of hope and survival; picking me up from home everyday during that week with just 50 bucks per-day in hand and paid for EVERYTHING that was needed for me to stay,well,alive i guess. food,ciggies,teh-tariks and karaoke.


love you endlessly bena.;-)



dahla,enough about summer.like I said,I had the most confusing yet exciting 500 days of summer Ever.


So now I'm back in Hatfield,this God-forsaken town.


1.Moved into a 2 bedroom apartment;

2.Has a dysfunctional-yet-amazing guy for a flatmate.Fiq,if you ever actually read my blog,you raaaawwwwkkk,I raaawwwkk,we Both Rawwwwkkkk.


3.The Forum;a new club under the administration of my Uni.evil place,good music.


4.Alternative nights-do you ever hear songs by Muse,Blink-182,System of a Down,Lost Prophets,Saosin, etc in a Club before?

5.Indie Nights-Arctic Monkeys,The Kooks.


6.Lectures and tutorials.-what's there to write about?They're boring as ever.




i miss mama and ayah.
i miss mama and ayah.
i miss mama and ayah.


"So that's how we live our lives. no matter how deep and fatal the loss, no matter how important the thing that's stolen from us-that's snatched right out of our hands, even if we are left completely changed with only the outer layer of skin from before, we continue to play our lives this way, in silence.We draw ever nearer to the end of our allotted span of time, bidding it farewell as it trails off behind. Repeating,often adroitly, the endless deeds of the everyday.Leaving behind a feeling of immeasurable emptiness."

-Haruki Murakami, Sputnik Sweetheart-


[Humbug by Arctic Monkeys & The Resistance by Muse are Freaakishly awessooomeee!]


and I am still a little kid inside.So I dont have any of your answers.will the teasing of the fire be followed by the thud?









1 comment: