Friday 17 April 2009

Problematique.

"i dreamt a dream tonight;that dreamers often lie."
-Romeo + Juliet-



talk to strangers and they can tell you exactly how you feel inside.you make that a habit,and you can't even talk to the people that really cares.talk a little longer,and silence turns into your best friend.

and you stop sharing altogether.



I cant talk anymore.I'm drowning in my own 'quiet' little world.i can feel my lips moving,but i cant hear a single thing I've said. not that they matter;I know all the words that came out weren't the ones I've been meaning to say.



If you can't decode your psychotic mind;if you wake up discovering that you have absolutely no idea of what Life is,then go and watch Fight Club.

i did,for countless of time.and i never get bored with it.

but if you are mentally and emotionally OK,i would advice Not To.cause you wouldn't appreciate the movie as much as i do.and you wouldn't understand it very well either.Fight Club is only appropriate for the descendants of the disturb intelligence. (in other words:a total Psycho)



i miss my C.i really do.come to me,cause I'll be there soon.you're my Love.Angel.Music.Babies.




"if you wake up at a different time,in a different place,could you wake up as a different person?"

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time. "

"Only after disaster can we be resurrected."

"Without pain, without sacrifice, we would have nothing."

"It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything. ."

"You're not your job. You're not how much money you have in the bank. You're not the car you drive. You're not the contents of your wallet. You're not your fucking khakis. You're the all-singing, all-dancing crap of the world.."


-Fight Club-


p/s:one of my sayang wrote;what is the difference between want and need.let me summarize it for you.we Want boys;but we don't Need them.help much? ;-) you know you love me,B.

2 comments: